Living Well

Living Well



Unfortunately we lost on the run in mourning and we fail to exercise gratitude. And how important it is for us to say thank you realize how much we are beings capable of learning every moment of our life, so celebrate! Below I share with you my letter of gratitude:

Thank you for life, despite death, know that today is just a new stage of life.

Thank you for the joy, despite the sadness that made me cry so much ... and also think.

Thanks for the laughter, despite the tears, but I know who came to wash my soul.

Thank you for reality, despite the illusions, I know that today only kept me in pain.

Thanks for the lies, I know that today, led me to find the truth.

Thanks for so many achievements, despite the errors, we now know, were to make me appreciate more the way.

Thanks for harmony, despite the fights that brought me suffering, but also growth.

Thank you for health, although many diseases that could have affected me, but if they involve one day I'll know that I still have something to learn.

Thank you for my profession, despite the difficulties I went through, because that was the way I should have chosen to rescue me helping others, and from which I receive much more.

Thanks for that learned to have respect for other people and their most sacred feelings, though often not been respected.

Thank you for every person who showed me with pride the value of humility.

Thanks for having forgiven everyone who hurt me, and I apologize to those I may have hurt.


Thanks for so many paths I took, I got injured, but managed to get out with the help of a few people who eternally grateful, and so today I am exactly in the way of light!

Thanks to Mel for having been unconditionally by my side during those seven years, loving me and above all, teaching me. And I hope you get many more years.

I thank my parents, despite the distance, but that brought me to life. And God for having kept me on the path of good.

I am grateful for my beloved grandparents, my parents really, that although they are no longer physically present, I left the best legacy: love!

I thank my beloved aunt, who among so many lessons, I showed two main paths: the path of God and respect for animals, with only example of his life!

I also thank the people who hurt me so much because they made me much stronger and made me look for other ways.

I thank the many people who expect love and affection, and did not get, but I learned that you can not give what one has not. But thank you for every person that went through my life, and others that are still present, and gave me love.

How hard was it to learn it all! And I realize how much I still have to learn!

But now I feel that I am free! Free from illusions, pain, tears, lies, sorrows, errors, faults, today, finally, I am free! Releases to continue to learn and grow!

And today I just thank you all for having me become who I am.

I, like you, we are beings of light, we want to become better people, so when we leave, we can just go in peace!

And through it all today I thank you, and I hope to become more who I'm just a being of light! Just like you!

This is my letter of thanks to the little I have learned. Now what do you think of your writing? And if you want to share with me, send me, I enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment